Beristianos

Water-polo news from all championships around the world.

Συντονιστής: Lambros10

Beristianos

Δημοσίευσηαπό Beristianos » Τετ Απρ 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Hello, I am from the United States and I am researching the Beristianos Surname. I am very excited to see that someone on the Greece Water Polo team has the same last name as I do. My Great Grandfather Nikolaos Helias Beristianos came from Galaxidi and if you know this person on the water polo team with the last name of Beristianos can you please pass this information on to them. I am doing Genealogy on my Family and have so many questions. They can reach me at tandr@caltel.com. Thank you, R. Beristianos
Beristianos

Re: Beristianos

Δημοσίευσηαπό Lambros10 » Πέμ Απρ 05, 2007 9:17 am

Beristianos έγραψε:Hello, I am from the United States and I am researching the Beristianos Surname. I am very excited to see that someone on the Greece Water Polo team has the same last name as I do. My Great Grandfather Nikolaos Helias Beristianos came from Galaxidi and if you know this person on the water polo team with the last name of Beristianos can you please pass this information on to them. I am doing Genealogy on my Family and have so many questions. They can reach me at tandr@caltel.com. Thank you, R. Beristianos

Hello,

check your PMs

BR /Lambros
Άβαταρ μέλους
Lambros10
Site Admin

Δημοσίευσηαπό nikos.th » Πέμ Απρ 05, 2007 10:10 am

άκου να δείς.......(!!!!!)
Άβαταρ μέλους
nikos.th

Δημοσίευσηαπό Beristianos » Πέμ Απρ 05, 2007 7:30 pm

Can anyone translate what Nikos.th wrote in English? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, R. Beristianos
Beristianos

Δημοσίευσηαπό Lambros10 » Πέμ Απρ 05, 2007 9:49 pm

Beristianos έγραψε:Can anyone translate what Nikos.th wrote in English? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, R. Beristianos

It's a greek phrase..
something like :

" what a story !! " :lol: :? 8)
Άβαταρ μέλους
Lambros10
Site Admin

Beristianos

Δημοσίευσηαπό Beristianos » Πέμ Απρ 05, 2007 11:19 pm

Thank you for the translation. If this person is in doubt that you know with the Beristianos last name, if they have internet connection have them look I believe on www.ancestry.com and they will find out it is real. Nickolaos came to america by ship and then opened his own restaurant called Nick's Cafe in San Francisco, California and met and married my grandmother Lucille Barger Beristianos. My father's dream is to go to Greece and find the village and if nobody researches it how can we make that happen? Sincerely, R. Beristianos
Beristianos

Beristianos

Δημοσίευσηαπό Beristianos » Τετ Απρ 11, 2007 8:19 pm

I want to say Thank you from the bottom of my families heart, we have found our family in Greece and are in contact by email. I woke up this morning and had an email from my family in Greece. I can't even tell you how happy we are and we are so thankful for you giving our information to our family. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! Now our dream to make the trip to Greece to meet our new found family is one step closer. With my greatest and deepest gratitude, Richard Beristianos
Beristianos

Επιστροφή στο News for Water-Polo around the world

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 4 επισκέπτες