Vujasinovic returns to Partizan..?

Water-polo news from all championships around the world.

Συντονιστής: Lambros10

Vujasinovic returns to Partizan..?

Δημοσίευσηαπό Lambros10 » Τρί Μαρ 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Vladimir Vujasinovic, the captain of Serbian National team and one the best waterpolo players ever, is leaving the Italian EuroLeague winner Pro Recco at the end of the season to join Serbian champion and EuroLeague bronze medalist Partizan “Raiffeisen” Belgrade. The 34-year-old veteran said at the press conference that he would like to retire in his home land after 20 years of playing this sport.

He also added that he has two more goals: to be an Olympic winner and to win the Euro club championships with a Serbian team. "I am hoping that the first wish will accomplish this summer and the second next season with Partizan, the team that I played for ten years ago when we won the LEN Cup. This very young team has a chance to win Final Four this May in Spain and next year even better. The return to Belgrade will be a great move for my family and me and I hope for the club too."

All of the younger players who had a chance to practice and play for the national team were very excited. Dusko Pijetlovic mentioned that he knows how is to play with “Vlada” and that he is looking forward to this fall. Dejan Udovicic, coach of the national team and Partizan was very happy as well: "This move is very important to all sports in Serbia. We are showing that we can return the best of the best home and that is the only proper way to improve on the league in order for our clubs to be successfully internationally."
Άβαταρ μέλους
Lambros10
Site Admin

Επιστροφή στο News for Water-Polo around the world

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 6 επισκέπτες